Are You Eligible?
Families are automatically eligible for the program if they meet at least one of the following:
- Receiving Public Assistance (MFIP, SNAP, SSI, etc.)
- Foster Care family
- Experiencing Homelessness (lacking fixed, regular, and adequate housing)
- Living at or below the current Federal Poverty Guidelines
To request an application call 763-783-4314 or download below.
Download Head Start-Early Head Start Application below, application can be submitted through email by following these steps.
- Open desired application in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
- Fill in application
- When completed, download/save the form onto your computer
- Attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com
Applications can also be printed out and physically sent via fax and mail to:
- Fax: 763-783-4333
- Mail: 9574 Foley Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Applications can also be dropped off in the locked drop-off box outside the entrances at the Family Development Center. The Family Development Center is located at 9574 Foley Blvd, Coon Rapids, MN 55433.
Call our Enrollment Hotline: 763-783-4314
If you are needing an application in a different language other than English, Spanish or Arabic, please call our Enrollment Hotline.
*If applying for the Early Head Start Child Care Partnership program, please also include a copy of your most recent Child Care Assistance letter of decision or Pathways 1 Scholarship.
The application process can take up to 4 weeks after all necessary documents are received and an interview with the parent/guardian has been completed. Completing an application does not guarantee placement in the program. Once your application is processed, you will receive a letter notifying you of your eligibility.
Thank you for applying.